Thursday, June 09, 2011

Of netipots and nailfiles

I recently came across this weird contraption called a netipot which is basically a small kettle like thingy that is filled with saline and water and then used to irrigate the nasal passages. Weird huh! But such a contraption exists and is apparently used widely in some countries. Picture of a netipot below.


I have no idea why anyone would want to irrigate their noses, but it just sounds like a weird idea to me.

Regarding nail files, I pose a question to you....Would you spend $21.95 on a nail file? The Malteser French Cobalt Triple-cut Nail File costs $21.95 on Amazon.


Now I know that spending money on quality items that you always use is a good thing; but 20 bucks for a nail file? That seems really out there. I'm guessing that you would never need another nail file in your life again. I'm also guessing that butterflies will seek out and croon over your fingernails after using this nail file. After all, for $21.95, it better do something other than just file nails right?

No comments: