Monday, May 23, 2011

Freemake Video Converter

Freemake Video Converter is a free media file converter from freemake.com. Finally I stumbled across this great free file converter - a software that was looking for a long time. Until now, I was using realplayer's free file converter which they stopped making free a few months ago. So since realplayer stopped being nice, I wasn't able to find any other good converter now. Initial tests with this player have shown it to be a very good converter - especially mp4 to mp3. I use mp4 to mp3 very often and this has done the trick. I highly recommend this software to users looking for a good media file converter.


By the way, the software also has a bunch of other features such as downloading videos from facebook, youtube etc, as well as bluray ripping and dvd ripping. Give it a try and see.

No comments: